Event is FINISHED
Can you spare us three hours of your time to take care of the most important person in your life - YOURSELF?
Three Hour Holiday
Join us on a three-hour getaway to Singapore's second oldest reservoir, Lower Pierce Reservoir, a venue chosen with the specific intention of taking you away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Lorraine will guide you to create your own essential oil mist made with natural, therapeutic-grade essential oils. After that, join Marilyn for a calming meditation and yin-yang flow with essential oils to unwind and reset.
Payment can be made via bank transfer (iBanking or PayNow accepted) or cash at the door. Please bring your own yoga mat, a small towel, and your water bottle!
Notes on tickets & early bird pricing:
- Upon submission of the form, you will receive a follow up email with payment details within 2 working days.
- Slots are only secured upon payment, drop-ins are permitted but subject to slot availability.
- Early bird pricing subject to first-come-first-served basis, only secured upon receipt of payment.
About your facilitators:
- Lorraine: Lorraine is the founder of UnMasque, a brand that champions for self-care and self-love though modern wellness. Lorraine believes that natural wellness should be readily available, accessible and affordable to all women. Part of her work includes spreading awareness and educatingpeople about the importance and benefits of natural wellness through workshops and affordably priced products.
- Marilyn: Marilyn is one of the founders of an outdoor yoga group, Akash Yoga. A full-time freelance teacher, Marilyn finds most joy in sharing her practice through teaching. Her classes are spontaneous, with emphasis on a safe and mindful practice, and lots of laughter!
Want to find more groups and events like this?